Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Motorized Fun


Very simple (and very colorful) page. I feel like I need shades when I look at it. So not my usual style! 

Eli got to drive this Power Wheels jeep at friend's house. Now I realized that September 25th wasn't on Monday, that means it wasn't our playgroup, it was a MOMs club event. I will have to change the journaling.  Can you guess where the papers are from?

Supplies: cardstock (black - Core'dinations, grey - unknown), patterned paper (Target), puffy stickers (Target), letter stickers (Heidi Grace), tab punch (Fiskars), twine (natural - My Mind's Eye, green and yellow - unknown)

From the Target $1 spot... I think it works well here. They are very very thin, but I mounted the layout on a piece of cardstock and used black Core'dinations cardstock to mat the pictures and the pennant. The puffy stickers are also from Target. Another $1 ;-) 

I wrapped My Mind's Eye twine around the pennant with my focus photo and added three random buttons. The letter stickers are by Heidi Grace. 


Tomorrow I am working on my Orange Blog Hop project (see below). I also hope to be able to play with my new toy that showed up on my doorstep at 5:21 pm. More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment