Thursday, November 19, 2009
Things on my mind
1. Tomorrow Lila is going to her first synchronized ice skating competition of the season. She is travelling with her dad this time but I still need to do all the packing. She will be an alternate this time, so less stress for her (and us) but still lots of fun.
2. No time for scrapbooking - I am knitting scarves for Lila's team. Almost every year the girls are getting new scarves to match their costumes. 5 are ready, I have yarn for 2 or 3 more. I NEED to finish them today.
3. Today will be busy. Me and Eli will pick up the girls from the school, drive to the ice rink - Lila has a private lesson. Than I need to feed them somewhere. After that hopefully my DH will come and take Ella and Eli home. Me and Lila will stay for the synchro practice till 9pm. After that back home, do the laundry, finish packing. Oh, I need to make lunches for the bus. Not sure when this will happen....
4. Sunday I volunteered to do a Hanukkah card making class at our Hebrew school. Still need to decide what we are going to do and gather the supplies.
5. I am falling behind on my Adventures in Scrapbooking class (obviously)
6. I really like the Blogging for Scrapbookers class. It is clearly above my expectations. I think I will be going back to the prompts and the ideas on the message board several times.
7. Kids Crafts Committee on fiskateers message board is hosting kids ATC swap. I am so excited. I think it will be really fun swap. Tell your kids about it and join. If you are not a fiskateer yet, you are welcome to join the message board. Email to one of the leads and say I sent you (I am getting a pair of scissors for each member I send...... just kidding!... I am not getting anything of course, just new fisk-a-friends!)
8. I am hosting a fun project for kids and adults on fiskateers message board. I am not saying what it is yet.
9. I hope to get ready for Lila's sleepover party while she is gone. At least clean the house....
10. This Saturday I will be part of the special Blog Around the World blog train. So excited about that.