Saturday, November 7, 2009

Finds from the blogosphere

One of my favorite things from Shimelle's class is to check the blogs of other classmates. I wish I could check them all, but it is just impossible. So every time I login into the classroom I click on few blogs, read, leave comment and try to notice if I like something in the blog design or blog content.
One of the cool blogs I found is by Gennifer from Brought to You by the Letter B (What a cool name for a blog!). I like the blog design, white background, signature at the end of each post and the scrolling layouts widget she has. But the thing I liked the most is her gorgeous family trees that she creates and sells in her etsy shop. Just beautiful! She is having a giveaway right here, at her blog. I don't know about you but I am in. Love it!

3 comments: