I am a little bit behind on posting the rest of the layouts I made from my week I kit. The days are so short now, it is really tough to find a good time to take a decent picture of the layouts. So here they are:In this layout I firs covered chipboard letters with red ink but didn't like the look so I painted a thin layer of Ranger Crackled paint.
This is probably my favorite layout from the kit. I used Fiskars corner border punch and few circle and scallop punches. The felt circles are handcut.
I really wanted to cut the title from felt but got lazy and did it using paper. Fiskars scallop square punch and chick punch
I almost decided to put this stars paper in my "not going to use pile" but than I found this picture of Ella and decided to give it a try. I asked Ella what title should I use and she said - Rock Star Ella! :) That gave me an idea to put "No papparazi!" as a title. (I just realized that I didn't spell it correctly. Well, that's too bad, but I am not changing the layout)
I like to check the Jenni Bowlin Design Team Gallery. Those girls are so creative. The next two layout are scraplifts from the design team layout with minor modifications.
This layout is a scraplift from Lisa Dickinson's layout. I made a border using my Fiskars border embossing punch. The butterflies are punches with Fiskars squeeze punch. I added tiny antennas to 3 butterflies using the punched out swirls from the border.
I added Cloud 9 red flower and some thread.
This layout is Becky Novacek scraplift. I almost didn't change a thing except the size.
So, here it is. Not bad for one kit. Moving on to week 2.