Monday, August 6, 2012

What' your number? Scrap It Girl August Challenge



Really? August already?? The last weeks of July disappeared while we were busy enjoying the company of Ofir's parents that came from Israel. Two weeks of sight seeing, museums, festivals, travelling and just pure family time. We were sad to say good buy. 

Not much free time for scrapbooking but I did manage to make a layout for the August challenge at Scrap It Girl. The challenge is to use numbers. It reminded me about the conversation I had with Ella just few weeks ago on July 13th, which is her birthday. She was concerned that her birthday is unlucky. I assured her that 13, epecially Friday the 13th, the day she was born, is the luckiest day of all.


Supplies: patterned paper (October Afternoon, American Crafts), border sticker (Doodlebug), fabric tab (K&Co), stickers (American Crafts), thickers (American Crafts), office sheer (Maya Road), number dies and diecut machine (Lifestyle Crafts), acrylic stickers (Cloud 9), acrylic paint, staple

 
I have few more layouts in progress and I hope to share them soon. How is your summer going? You you can find time to relax and recharge. I am still working on it :)

1 comment: