Thursday, August 9, 2012

Last three layouts for Scrap-A-Latte

After 8 years in business Scrap-A-Latte is closing it's doors.I am sad to see another scrapbooking business closing, I had great time designing for the store in the last few months. Right now you can snatch great deals there since everything is 40% off.

Here are my last DT layouts that I did for Scrap-A-Latte. I worked with the Little Yellow Bicycle Paradise collection. I had just the perfect pictures to go with the papers - the ones we took during the Treasures of Oz event in June. Every year our Ozaukee county puts up an event that showcases the natural treasures of the county. (Ozaukee - Oz, get it?) It is always a treat to discover new green jewels and revisit the ones that we know and like.

For the first layout I cut out the word paradise from the patterned paper sheet and used it as a title together with a journaling card from the tickets book. I used two types of Fiskars border punches - one to make a punched frame and one for the leafy corner.

Supplies: patterned paper, tags (Little Yellow Bicycle), corner border punch, border punch, heart punch (Fiskars), letter stickers (Anna Griffin), jewels (Queen & Co.), staples



More fussy cutting in the next layout. I used XL Fiskars banner punch to make a triangle template and than used this template to color the sun rays with Faber-Castell gelatos. The circle is stitched with WRMK floss.

 Supplies: cardstock (Recollections), patterned paper (Little Yellow Bicycle), gelatos (Faber-Castell), floss (WRMK)

 
I had too many frog pictures so they got a double pager :) I used one of the pagemap sketches for this layout.

Supplies: cardstock(unknown), patterned paper (Little Yellow Bicycle, Authentique), tag (Little Yellow Bicycle), circle tag (Making Memories), letter stickers (Martha Stewart), pleated border (Bazzill Basics), border punch (Fiskars), circle punch (Fisakrs), twine, buttons

 


That's all for today. I spent few hours yesterday watching the Olympics and cleaning my scrap desk. Hope to squeeze in few more scrapping hours before we go camping this Sunday.
 

1 comment:

  1. So sad your store is closing. Wonderful pages, I especially like the sun!

    ReplyDelete