Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Tuesday Trio Sketch 84 and Design Team call

I have a super easy card for you today. It is based on Tuesday Trio sketch 84. I decided to use the sketch as an embellishment for my baby card. I took a pre-made small envelope and tucked inside a chipboard teddy bear. Few hearts, letter stickers and viola. Simple and cute baby card.
Supplies: patterned paper, chipboard, heart stickers (Recollections), letter stickers (Basic Grey), envelope (Me and My Big Ideas)

Stop by the Tuesday Trio blog for more inspiration and share your take on the sketch.

While you are there check the scoop on the Design Team call. Come play with us!

3 comments:

  1. It's soooo cute! I love the envelope with the teddy bear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love little envelopes! But I haven't quite figured out how to use them.

    ReplyDelete