Friday, September 9, 2011

Starting point

Here is something different I did last week - a layout based on Shimelle's starting point. I pulled out the scraps from Pink Paislee "Hometown Summer" kit and with just few small trims arranged them to look like this:


Few Sassafras pieces, few buttons, floss and a picture of one very cute little boy came together as this layout.


 
 I inked Tim Holtz grungeboard letters with blue ink and than sprayed them with light blue glimmer mist.
Supplies: patterned paper (Pink Paislee), stickers (Sassafrad Lass), letters (Tim Holtz), ink (Brilliance), glimmer mist (Tattered Angels), buttons, floss, acrylic paint
I think it is my current favorite layout. Thanks, Shimelle!

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. Great LO!!!
    and he is really sooooooo cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever idea for a layout, and your little boy is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luv your layout with these papers & embellishments! Perfect sentiment for this Picture, too !! :-) Thank you for blog hopping today, leaving a sweet comment on my blog :-) My bf is half jewish, and this was my first Hanukkah stamp set i bought, cuz of the need of making a card & luv the design!:-) Have a great weekend~~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those letters have come out really well and I love that star with the thread through it. I have pinned it so I remember where I saw it ;-) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!! And can I say ::high five:: to using pink on a boy page!? Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This came out great! I like the idea of her 'starting points' challenge - might have to give it a try

    ReplyDelete