Thursday, September 1, 2011

September 1st 2011

Another 2 months passed for me like blogging doesn't exist and it is OK. We had a great summer. Grandparents visited us for 3 weeks, we made a 7 days road trip to Niagara Falls, we skated, participated in drama and ceramics workshops, read books, watched TV, played video games and enjoyed the summer. 2 days ago we came back from the last summer trip to north Wisconsin. The girls tried white water rafting for the first time and we all enjoyed hiking and discovering numerous waterfalls of Marinette County. 
Today the girls are back in school so it is just me and Eli for now. Hopefully September will bring me more scrapping time and maybe some time for blogland. There are so many things I want to do this year. One of them is to improve my photography skills. Lately I am getting more and more disappointed with the pictures I take. I feel that I am not satisfied any more by just any picture, I want a good one. Those are definitely not the best but here they are - my 8th and 5th graders, ready for the new school year.








Other things on my min:
  - decide how to scrap our road trip to Niagara Falls,
  - United Stated of Fiskateers event in WI on November 5th. Finally, Fiskateers event that is close to me. I can't wait!
  - Scrapbook Express Design Team Call  - if you would like to be a part of the Design Team, give them a try! Heather and her team are very generous. Designing for the scrapbooking store is different than designing for the kit club. You have so much more freedom to decided what you want to do and to pick your supplies. It was a great experience for me! Read all about the DT call here.

Happy new school year for all the moms that sent their kids to school today!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos Maya! I hope your girls have a great school year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you posting again! I'm glad you had a great summer.
    I am also determined to learn more about photography--but it does not come easily to me.

    ReplyDelete