Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tuesday Trio Sketch 83

It is nice to post my Tuesday Trio card on Tuesday and not weeks late. Today the sketch 83 is revealed on Tuesday Trio sketch blog. We were asked to use brown, pink and white color scheme. I rummaged through my scraps and found a scrap of Jenni Bowlin brown paper and pink journaling tag. I only had to add few brown velvet Maya Road flowers and pink buttons to make it perfect. This card came together so quickly and I love how it turned out. I may decide to make few more!
Stop by the Tuesday Trio blog to see what other Design Team members made and to share your crafty projects. This challenge is open till September 17th.

Supplies: patterned paper (Jenni Bowlin), tag (K&Company), souffle pens (Sakura), flowers (Maya Road), buttons (Foof-a-la)

Don't forget, you still have 4 more days to participate in the previous challenge and to be included in the prize drawing - 4 digital stamps of your choice from Crafty Sentiments Designs.

4 comments:

  1. כרטיס יפיפה, אלגנטי ורומנטי. אני מאוד אוהבת את שילוב הצבעים הזה.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Maya, thanks for visiting my blog and leaving nice comments - It's time I came back to see what's going on here!

    Love this card - it's so pretty. That's a good colour-scheme. The bird is just the right finishing touch. Very nice!

    I'll be back again soon - sooner than I have been over the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love brown and pink. This looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete