Here is a random collection of things I planned to post for a while.
1. Did you ever see a knitted album? I saw it here and thought that it is so cute! I want to make something like that one day. The blog belongs to Netanella, she owns a scrapbooking store in Israel. The album was created by one of her customers. The text is in Hebrew, but just check the pictures - so creative!
2. If you are in Wisconsin or close, check Crop Out Diabetes - all-day scrapbooking event. Sounds like really fun event and for the great cause. It is 2 hours away from me, I am still thinking if it is possible but I would love to go. The crop will be on February 6th but from January 29th to February 5th you can participate in the online version of the crop. Only $5 will get you the access to the private website with challenges and usual crop fun. Check their website and the long list of sponsors. I am all signed up for the online crop and plan to play along.
3. One of the new blogs that I discovered lately My Shtub is hosting a cute bow giveaway. I don't have little girls any more so I thought I will let you know.
4. Janna Wilson started a new project on her blog that she calls 52 Weeks of Stress Free Scrapbooking. Basically it is layout a week. Totally doable.
5. Did you hear about 6 Changes? Without further delay here is my first change for 2010 - exercise every day. I am not saying - go to gym every day, just exercise. It can be 2 hours in the gym, 50 minutes walking with the stroller, playing Wii Fit, even jumping on trampoline if I will loose my mind one day. The official start day - January 15th.
6. The last thing for today - a layout I made using Scrappy Times sketch.
Supplies: patterned paper(GCD Studios, Heidi Grace), rubons (Heidi Grace), sticker letters (Making Memories), chipboard (unknown), flowers (doodlebug), glimmer mist (Tattered Angels), epoxy stickers (Cloud 9)