Wednesday, January 13, 2010

2 layouts and a bookmark


Here is my layout for Janna's 52 challenge. She asked to use a circle on a layout and here it is - big juicy circle. Most of the products are from Jenni Bowlin November 09 kit with some small things from her older kits. I noticed that I really like to handcut designs from the patterned paper. I feel like it becomes part of my style now :)
Supplies: cardstock (coredianation), patterned paper (Jenni Bowlin), journaling tag and tickets (Jenni Bowlin), letter stickers (Scenic route), brad (unknown), flocked circle stickers (Heidi Grace)

I did few more crafty projects last weekend. I made few challenges for the Treasured Scrapbooking forum but didn't have time to upload them in time.

One of the challenges was to make a bookmark. Lila is rereading the Twillight series (again!). I made this triangle bookmark for her using the new Fiskars corner border punch and scallop heart punch.

Another challenge was to re-use something on the page. I had this cute cardboard piece with 3 owls that was part of the bookplates packaging. It came all the way from Israel. I cut around the owls and used is a photo mat. I took Jenni Bowlin journaling card and cut it in 2 pieces. I used one part for the title and the second part for the journaling. The letters on the card were read, I colored them with grey souflle pen to match the colors of my layout.

Supplies: patterned paper (Amy Butler for K&Co), vintage tag (Making Memories), letter stickers (Making Memories), journaling card (Jenni Bowlin), pearls (Zva Creative), souflle pen (Sakura)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: