Saturday, January 23, 2010

Fiskars online crop

Starting today through Wednesday on Fiskateers message board. Dust off your Fiskateer cap or sign up to be a Fiskateer if you didn't do so yet. Today I am hosting a challenge. The prize for this challenge is Squarely Sentimental stamp set (thanks Fiskars!) I thought I should use the same stamp set for my layout as well. I based this layout on Twisted Sketch #32. The twist for this sketch was stamps - so that all worked out perfectly.

The teal paper on right is Heidi Swapp Invisibles. I misted it with teal Glimmer Mist.
The title and the decorative squares are embossed. I layered the small squares on top of the bigger squares
Supplies: cardstock (Core'dinations), patterned paper (Heidi Swapp, Pink Paislee), stamps (Fiskars, Heidi Swapp), pearls (Prima), Glimmer Mist (Tattered Angles), embossing powder (Jo-Ann's)

I am off to check the rest of the challenges!

No comments:

Post a Comment