Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Mazel Tov!

I made this layout for the PageMaps contest. I thought it will be nice to take just few pictures from the Huppah that symbolize the ceremony - the wine and the blessings, the Ketubah, the ring and the glass breaking.
The paper is by Making Memories , Creative Imaginations and ChatterBox from the Jenni Bowlin December kit. The rubons are by Pink Paisley from the same kit. The journaling and the doves stamps are by Jenni Bowlin. Lettler - Heidi Swapp. I used the new Fiskars XL scalloped heart punch and the L heart punch with the matching stamps. I finished with some stickles on the paper swirls and dove wings.

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty wedding layout! I love all your little touches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the LO in this post as well as your other recent ones I haven't commented on! Very cute work, Maya!

    And isn't this weather just enough to drive you crazy?! Warm, cold, snow, rain.... ACK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. אהבתי מאוד.דנית ולירן התרגשו לראות את התמונות והעבודה המהממת שלך.
    הכל פשוט מדהים.
    מציונה

    ReplyDelete