Saturday, March 21, 2009

Last week post

It is warming up! Now that the spring is officially here we can hope that we will not see any more snow this year (maybe just once or twice LOL)
Last Sunday was nice and sunny but on the chilly side - notice the coats we are wearing below.
But Monday was much warmer and Tuesday was just awesome! No coats or soaks needed awesome!

Eli is 6 months old :) He started to show some interest in food. The two little pearls that are showing in his mouth make him chew on everything he can grab - toys, spoons, stroller, his and not only his shoes.

I tried to upload a video here, but my laptop really doesn't want to cooperate. Meanwhile 4 days past since I started this post so I will just hit publish and will work on my videos later.

I

No comments:

Post a Comment