Wednesday, March 11, 2009

2 layouts

I found this cool website with sketches. It is called 52 sketches 52 weeks. There is a new sketch every week and I picked two that I really liked.
This layout is based on sketch #7. I used Basic Grey papers and Lil' Davis frosty letters and glitter chipboard. I also used Fiskars squeeze punches, Martha Stewart gems and some sparkling fibers.
This layout is based on sketch #4. Eli was deeply interested in the luggage tag attached to his car seat. I decided to keep it and use it to make a ruffle boarder for my layout. The journaling lines are stamped with a cardboard edge.
Heidi Swapp and Crate Paper pp, Basic Grey sticker letters, Making Memories rub-ons, stickers and metal clip. The cute dots are by Pebbles.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! Thanks for the link! I just bought that HS paper for my HT&E album at Ben Franklin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice layouts! thanks for the link!
    By the way, i LOVE the things that i received from you and already made 2 pages from them. Will send you a link once they are online.

    ReplyDelete