Friday, December 26, 2008

Holiday Cards


Before we are going to light the candles tonight I wanted to show my Holiday cards that finally are in the mail! It is still 2008, right? LOL I did 2 different kinds this year, but both are using the same sketch http://heroarts.com/blogs/club/2008/12/15/sketch-challenge-week-with-new-hero-arts-and-basic-grey/h from the Hero Arts blog. For the first card I used 'Tis The Season" paper and stamps from Lil Davis. The background and the little stamps in circles are embossed.


This card is using "Mistletoe and Pear" paper by Basic Grey and Hero Arts stamps. Here the background and the snowflake are embossed. Hope you can see it :)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Hey Maya! I listen to XM Radio at night when I go to bed. I am so tired of the same songs and was quite surpised when I turned on one of my normal channels last night to find it being called Radio Hannukah! I listed to it in honor of you :) I loved the music!

    Hope your evening has been a blessing as well as the entire week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, love the stamped images on your cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're gorgeous. At this point, I'm thinking of saving mine for next year. I'll be ahead of the game for once!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards - beautifully done. :)

    ReplyDelete