Tuesday, October 28, 2008

More layouts

Here are some more layouts from the last couple of weeks.


This one is using a sketch from Inspired Blueprints Challenge blog. I used one of the older Jenni Bowlin kits. My trusty Threading Water punch made the cute scallop border. The swirls are Quickutz. This layout and the half of the next one I made at the crop. Last Saturday I went to crop with friends... and Eli. Yes I know, it's a new concept - baby crop. It wasn't so bad, I stayed for about 4 hours and did one page and several half pages. I wish I would remember to pick up my photos from Wallgreens when I left the house and not when I was almost at the crop. Well, at least I brought my trimmer with me and cardstock... LOL

Here is another Inspired Blueprints sketch. Again, Fiskars border punch (love them). The polka dot paper is by Heidi Grace. Jenni Bowlin tickets and journaling cards, Heidi Swapp chipboard heart.




This was my first take on Fiskars October sketch. PP, stickers, chipboard are by Heidi Grace, another Fiskars border punch .







2 comments:

  1. Love all 3 LOs! SWEET!! :-)

    And baby Eli was just a doll, so quiet, no crying. It was great seeing you and MK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful l/o's! I love how the words look! I'm bummed I missed the crop, next time! Love the TW punch! It just rocks!

    ReplyDelete