Saturday, October 4, 2008

2 weeks

It is Saturday, October 4th and that means my baby is 2 weeks old! The time is flying too fast :( Oh, and my little sister had a birthday today. Happy Birthday little sister! Love you!
Thank you all for the wonderful comments! I am going to print them and add to the Eli's greeting cards. Thank you, thank you! He is the sweetest little guy.
Here is Lila holding his hand. Too cute!


Few days ago we had another new arrival. My new sewing machine had arrived!! The best part - I won it during the chat with June Mellinger organized by Lead Fiskateer Rebecca! June is the Director of Education for Brother International. I was thinking about getting the sewing machine for a while and this will be perfect for me.

Now I just need to decide what to sew! :)


Few days ago I finally finished a project that I started in August. It is a star shaped mini album from the class taught by Tena Sprenger. It has 7 pages. I put 2 baby pictures of each of my kids. I still need to add one picture with 3 of them together. I love how it turned out.




The last thing for today is the layout made for Design You Life class by Cathy Zielske. The subject of this week is symmetrical balance.







2 comments:

  1. OMGosh he is just too cute! I hope I can meet him in person soon! The mini came out nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, what a sweetie! He is so cute!! And great job on both the star mini and the LO for DYL.

    ReplyDelete