That's what she said:
• Snap ten or twelve photos of your life right now. Or find recent photos that you've already taken.
• Compile these photos in one of these super-cute Bazzill Mono-Mini albums (keep reading)
• Keep or carry this album with you, tucked in your purse or desk drawer for one full year.
• Promise to glance through the album every time you stumble upon it or pull it out.
• On October 1st, 2009, create a scrapbook page about your experience.
I used the photos from the last two weeks of September and put them in the little minibook made using One Little Book Template from 3D Design challenge blog. The whole book is done from one piece of 12x12 cardstock! I added a ribbon closure and a patterned paper cover. I wanted to keep it very simple so I just dressed up the cover with my favorite Heidi Swapp mask and some paint. The little chipboard heart is by Heidi Grace.