Monday, October 27, 2008

I've been quite lately but it's not because I don't have what to share. I did a lot of layouts in last few weeks, some for the challenges, some for the classes and some as gifts. And of course I have tons of cute pictures of Eli who is exactly 1 month and 7 days old today.

Here is a page I page for the grandma and grandpa to take home. I think I should make one for myself also. I used Fiskars October sketch and Heidi Grace "Only time" line.

This layout is from Big Picture Scrapbooking "Design Your Life" class by Cathy Zielske. Not very happy how it turned out and the colors are off in this picture but well, it's done.

This is my first sewing project! :) A little tote bag for Ella's Halloween costume. Now I feel ready to tackle bigger projects.

An the last but not least is the picture of my sweet baby boy - one month old here.






1 comment:

  1. Great job on the tote! Woo hoo, yet another skill & inspired as well! :) Nice layouts too - I don't even know what week that CZ is from, got to get it together! What's new? lol

    ReplyDelete