Thursday, September 11, 2008

Little boys and sunflowers

Two new layouts from yesterday! Not bad for 39.1 weeks pregnant elephant... oops, scrapbooker.

This is my favorite! Kelly Jo runs a challenge on Fiskateers message board to make a layout using your baby photo. I didn't have any of my baby photos but I found an adorable photos of the little boy that 21 years later became my husband. Isn't he cute??


All products used are from Jenni Bowlin August kit except one copper raindot. I think she has the best kits ever! I always can find one that will work with my pictures.

The second layout is for the Wendy Jo garden challenge. This year we planted a tiny garden. The sunflowers ended up being in shade so they grew really tall :) The fell down eventually and now they are in the vase decorating our dinner table.

Jenni Bowlin June kit with Heidi Grace chipboard.


Here is the tip for making a title in a circle. Use one of the supersized USX templates! I just put the template on my page to mark where I want the title and arranged the letters along the edge of the template. Perfect circle!

Today is the early release day at school. The girls will be home at 2pm. We have some shopping planned with the grandma and maybe more scrapbooking later today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment