Friday, September 19, 2008

40.3 weeks

and still waiting.
BUT, while waiting I actually did some cute projects.

This card is based on Fiskars September card sketch When I saw the sketch I immediately thought about felt squares. The scallop blade of my Fiskars rotary trimmer cuts felt like butter!
I added few stitches with the embroidery floss and added some purple glass beads to the orange strip. Then pumpkins are punched out with Fiskars Halloween squeeze punch. Here is another project that I finished few days ago. I started it when Miss E. wasn't even one yet..... Yes, that gives us about 7 and a half years.... LOL
I really wanted to finish it before the baby comes, so it is done now and in it's frame. I just need to figure out how to finish the back side of the frame.
I will finish with a sneak peak of another recently completed project. I can't share yet because it didn't reach it's final destination.

1 comment:

  1. love the Halloween card - the stitching on felt looks great! And I can't wait for a full look at our sneak peek project - it looks fun...

    ReplyDelete