Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Project Life - Week 2

Week 2 is done! It took me less time than week 1, so I am hopeful that it will get easier when I will have an established process. My Seafoam kit arrived in the middle of the week and I swapped the printed cards that I planned to use for the premade cards from the kit.

Here is how it looks with all inserts.


Left page. I used letter stickers on the two bottom pictures and journaled right on the top picture. I like the look of the handwriting on the pictures when somebody else is doing it. I am not sure about mine. I didn't decide yet if I will continue to do that or not.


Title card. Similar to last week.


Insert one. I used a regular 8.5x11 page protector from an office supply store. I trimmed Eli's artwork to fit into page protector and added a stripe of Seafoam patterned paper from the digital edition that I printed at home.


Insert one (back) on the left and insert two (Design H) on the right. Ella had her first gymnastics meet on Saturday. I slipped the invitation into the page protector on the left and added two pictures from the meet and a journaling card.


I used Fiskars punch to make the folded file tab and embellished it with small flower sticker.


Insert two (back) and right page. The back of insert two has 3 pictures I took while we were waiting for the food at the restaurant. First they all played our favorite game "Mama, papa, zhaba, zap" and than the girls taught Ofir to play "chopsticks". On Sunday we went to Wisconsin Quilt and Fiber Arts museum. I saved Eli's art work that he made there, trimmed it to 4" and split between two pockets. The arrow "this" (cut out from seafoam journaling card) is pointing from the picture to the artwork.


I used one filler card this week. To spice it up I added hand stitching to the hexagons in yellow and red with green french knots in the center.
 

I am linking up with Project Life Tuesday over at the Mom Creative.

Project Life is a memory keeping system designed by Becky Higgins.

2 comments:

  1. Wow it looks fabulous. I tried this once but never finished only got until may lol not bad

    ReplyDelete