Friday, May 4, 2012

Twig cards


Supplies: patterned paper, chipboard, stickers (Little Yellow bicycle), letter stickers (Bazzill Basics), stickles (Tim Holtz), white pen(UniBall Signo)

One of the Little Yellow Bicycle NSD challenges was to create a project using old LYB collection . I had few scraps left from the Twig collection. I made three cards using the ScrapbookSteals Monday Card Madness sketches.I had to be creative because I had only few paper scraps, some leftover chipboard and some stickers. I used sketch #80 for the first card. I added faux stitching to the handmade flags and some stickles to the flower stickers. 


This card is based on Monday Card Madness sketch #78.  I added tiny pearls to the center of the flowers.

Supplies: patterned paper, chipboard, sticker (Little Yellow Bicycle), letter stickers (Cosmo Cricket), pearls (Bo Bunny)



The next card is my favorite. I used Monday Card Madness sketch #81. 

Supplies: patterned paper, stickers (Little Yellow Bicycle), letter stickers(Cosmo Cricket), white pen(Uni Ball Signo)



Happy National Scrapbook Day!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: