Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Scrapbowl tag book

A Fiskateer friend asked me about the little tag book I made for the Scrapbowl and I realized that I didn't post the photos of the finished book. I used Fiskars USX and the frame template to cut several frames from colored cardstock. During the event I asked the celebs to sign the tags and later I added the pictures to the other sides of the tag.

Here is the tag with Shimelle's autograph.
And here is the other side of the same tag.

The frame template is one of my favorites! I need to thank Amy, fiskateer 1050 for the original idea. She made a cute travel minialbum using the frame shape. Her minialbum inspired me to use it for my tag book

5 comments:

  1. You are one talented lady, Maya! Seeing your beautiful things makes me one to leave work and go home and be creative - but I can't, darn it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is really cute and a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I have not visited in a while...just finished a big project. I love all the new stuff on your blog! I like the idea for using a shape template and emboss plate! Can I borrow that for my scrapbook group newsletter with royalties to you?

    btw...
    I've Memoirily Tagged you on my blog...super easy..hope you can play!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This turned out great! I LOVE Shimelle's siggy! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love how you put celeb pictures on the signed tags. great idea, very cute!!

    ReplyDelete