Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The good, the bad and the ugly

Lots of good things to share!

My downloadable lesson for Fiskars is up!

I am totally excited about it. It was a lot of work to decide what's is the best way to showcase the technique I was using and keep in mind that I need to give instructions. It definitely changed the way I usually approach the layout. Great experience for me!
Here are some more pictures that were not included in the lesson. They show the use of USX template on top of the texture plate.









This layout was made for the Oh Scrap e-magazine founded by talented Debbie Buckland. The theme was Vision of Fabric. Before saying goodbye to my bathing robe I took the lace off and used it on a layout. The cream and red flowers are pieces of the same lace painted with acrylic paint.





And finally, I finished the huge project I was busy with - two heritage albums for my friend. Here is a sneak peak from album 1:



and album 2:

I will put a slideshow of all pages in few days.

The school is over in 3 days, we will have friends visiting from Maryland and I am far to be ready! That's bad!

Wet basements (we had only minimal damage), sewage in people homes, closed roads and that





That's just plain ugly! This year the weather is full of surprises....

2 comments:

  1. Now I know that you need the new bathing robe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ug - I can't even think of the water anymore! lol Great layouts!

    ReplyDelete