Wednesday, June 4, 2008

It is June!

Already!
I can't believe how fast the summer had sneaked up on me. 10 more days the school will be over and the summer craziness will begin. I'd better be ready LOL

My blog was so lonely in May, just 2 posts. I'll try to do better this month. I have a lot of ideas for this blog, hope to work on some of them this summer :)

Meanwhile, here are some photos of my little princess. She went to a dress-up birthday party and came back with an impressive hair-do. I pulled out more than 30 clips from her hair next morning LOL

I did a lot of scrapping last month, not everything I can share yet. Here is a lo I did using May Fiskars sketch. The photos are 3 years old when Miss L was just 6.5. She had an adorable smile. She still has :) Most of the products are from Heidi Grace Only Time collection. I had some older HG daisy rub-ons that worked perfectly. The chipboard letters are by Heidi Swapp. Fiskars border bunch, of course. I believe I am addicted to them LOL






I am demoing the fiskars border-corner punch this Friday at my LSS. Of course I made few new projects to show. I will be taking few pictures later today and will post them today and tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment