Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Old projects I

cI got a request to post the photos of my old projects, so I will be posting them from time to time.

The first one is an iris folding card I made for a co-worker who was changing jobs. I love this technique!










This was a card for a co-worker that had a new baby.












Mini-album I did for my mom. It is an album for her purse with pictures of her kids and grandkids. The picture is lousy but you can get and idea




And finally a lo I did about a year ago.





I finished today a cute project - an album for my friend who is leaving WI and moving close to her family. I will post some pictures tomorrow.



1 comment:

  1. היי מאיה, רצינו להגיד לך שיש לך אחלה בלוג , התגעגענו מאוד וזה נחמד שאפשר לראות אותכם עושים חיים.
    יש לך עבודות אומנות מדהימות ואנחנו רוצים שתעשי עבודה גם לשלג הקטנה שלנו (שלחנו תמונות לאופיר במייל).דש חם ללילכי ואללי
    אוהבים ומתגעגים דנית ולירן

    ReplyDelete