Thursday, December 13, 2007

Baby ABC album, snow and Hanukkah

Wanted to share cute little project I finished yesterday for my friend. I used the sketch from Album Shortcuts to make this baby ABC album. She will have just to find 26 pictures and add them to the pages. I tried to keep it simple.









The weather is gorgeous lately - everything is covered with snow and so pretty. But cold - brrrrr..... I didn't have time to take good pictures yesterday - here is our kitchen window.


And finally Tuesday was last day of Hanukkah. Sadly I will be packing the menorahs till the next year. My boxes were a blast - Miss E was so excited to find a new note every day and go for a little treasure hunt. After few days Miss L also joined the fun and got her share of gifts. All is good now.





No comments:

Post a Comment