Sunday, July 12, 2015

Time to celebrate - Scrappy Hands "Clock" challenge

Hello, my dear blog readers!

This is going to be a quick post. I just wanted to share a card I made for the Scrappy Hands new challenge. The theme is "clock".


I used some oldies on this one - Heidi Swapp chipboard. I also added a doily and few punched out birdies. The sentiment was designed in Silhouette Studio and cut from vinyl.


Stop by the blog to see how other DT members were inspired by this challenge and share your take with us.

Fave a wonderful week!

4 comments:

  1. כרטיס מיוחד במינו!!! שילוב הצבעים לא שיגרתי אבל ממש אהבתי!! מקסים

    ReplyDelete
  2. כרטיס מיוחד במינו!!! שילוב הצבעים לא שיגרתי אבל ממש אהבתי!! מקסים

    ReplyDelete
  3. כרטיס מיוחד במינו!!! שילוב הצבעים לא שיגרתי אבל ממש אהבתי!! מקסים

    ReplyDelete