Monday, July 27, 2015

Prom shadowbox

Hello my blog readers!

This past Saturday I was able to carve out some "me time" and made this layout with a picture from Lila's prom photo shoot. I printed it few weeks ago hoping that I will find some time to work on it.

First of all I have to give a credit to Neta Gafni for the gorgeous picture.

Supplies: carstock (unknown), patterned paper (Teresa Collins), letters (American Crafts), film ribbon (Tim Holtz), heart and border punch (Fiskars), jewels (Recollections), ink (Tim Holtz)

I used a sketch from Scrappy Hands blog,


From the beginning I planned to use a shadow box and lots of layers. I cut few strips of paper, inked the edges and used layers of foam tape to make the waves.


The film ribbon is curled and stapled to the page.



I couldn't get a good picture of the shadow box you can get an idea. I plan to do two smaller boxes with the pictures from the same photo shoot for Lila's room.

Check what other DT members did for this challenge and share your take on the sketch with us.

1 comment:

  1. יקירה, זה כל כך יפה, כל כך אלגנטי והנסיכה מקסימה!!! אני אוהבת מאוד!!

    ReplyDelete