Tuesday, February 3, 2015

And So It Begins - Bo Bunny January sketch

There is nothing like a last minute rush! This layout was sitting on my desk for few weeks and I finally got around finishing it, an hour before the Bo Bunny January Sketch challenge is closing.

I used Bo Bunny "Baby Bump" collection and finally scrapped this picture of me, holding my very pregnant belly and counting the contractions. An hour after this picture was taken we got into the car and drove about an hour to my midwife where Ella was born.


I found a perfect 4x6 card for my title in the Misc Me pack, I cut it apart, using the words for the title and the chevron part to accent the picture.


Ella's home birth was an amazing experience for me, definitely one of the highlights of my life. I can talk about it for hours but I will stop right here, since this is a scrapbooking blog. :)

Happy Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely page. I like how you've used the PL cards on this page.

    ReplyDelete