Monday, August 11, 2014

Love My Tapes



This is a catch up post to share all projects I did for the Love My Tapes blog in the last two months. I will start with my latest project - a layout where I used sharpies to doodle on washi tape.




 

I did the next project back in June - decorated gift bag with matching tag.

I used washi tape to "write" thank you on the gift bag and made the flower from folded pieces of washi tape.


The next project was a quick vase that I made on vacation using an empty chocolate tin and few washi tapes I threw in my suitcase.


I used it to decorate our picnic table.


And the last project is another quick decor project. I altered an empty plastic berry basket with fabric tapes.


It is going to be a cute storage container for my scrap room.


I think I am all caught up now! Are you a washi tape fan?

No comments:

Post a Comment