Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Stars and dinos

Hello, blog readers!The school year is coming to an end, the summer is almost here and I find it more difficult to reserve few minutes in my calendar to update the blog and even to craft. I learned to accept it and just treasure the little time I am able to spend in my craftroom.

That said, I have two new layouts to share. I made the first one for Unique Laser Designs, using their adorable dinosaurs wood shapes. I had too many pictures that I wanted to use so I decided to use pocket pages and added the wood embellishments and the stickers on top of the page protectors.

Supplies: patterned paper, stickers (Basic Grey), wood embellishments (Unique Laser Designs), washi tape (Freckled Fawn), paper clip (Freckled Fawn), texture medium (Martha Stewart), paint (Reeves, Blick), button


And added bonus? I used that "Archaic" (literally) Basic Grey paper. ;-)

More details on Unique Laser Designs blog.

The next layout I made for Love My Tapes using their beautiful ribbon tape and golf washi tape.
Thanks to Lila I went to "The  Night Before The Starts" screening. It was my first time going to a movie premier and I enjoyed everything, including screaming teenage girls. :)

Supplies: cardstock (silver - DCVW, gold - American crafts), ribbon tape and washi tape (Love My Tapes), acrylic stars (Heidi Swapp), star punches (Fiskars), sequins

I cut out the speech bubble shapes from cardstock covered with ribbon tape.


More details on Love My Tapes blog here.

That's it for today. How is your summer shaping up? I would love if you could leave me a note here or at one of the design blogs. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment