Saturday, March 15, 2014

Christmas card layout

A quick post today to share a layout I did last week.

I don't get a lot of Christmas cards but I like to keep the ones that I do, especially if they are photo cards. Usually I add them to my scrapbooks. Here is one I did with Christmas photo card from an old friend.

Supplies: patterned paper (American Crafts), ribbon, buttons (Making Memories), liquid pearls (Ranger Ink), clear circles (Martha Stewart), vellum (unknown), paper clips (unknown)

The layout is based on the sketch from the Scrapbook Express blog.

There is another picture on the back of the card, so the card is not adhered to the layout but rather attached with two paper clips to the vellum photo mat.


I cut out the poinsettias from the patterned paper and added liquid pearls to the centers. Love this sketch!

No comments:

Post a Comment