Saturday, February 1, 2014

LOVE LOVE LOVE - Scrap It Girl February Challenge

Today is February 1st and that means new Scrap It Girl challenge. This month's theme is HEARTS. I know, shocking ;-)

I used this as an excuse to use some very old Maya Road Irish knots chipboard. You know that feeling, when you see a product and think: "I just have to have it" and than you bring it home and think a little more "Yes, I love it, but what I am going to do with it??" My Irsih knows were that type of purchase.

I found 4 that looked like hearts and colored them with Gelatos and glitter glaze.


I used Dear Lizzy Neapolitan paper pad and matching card from Dear Lizzy Project Life kit that I cut and used as my title.




Check what other DT members did for this challenge and share your "hearts" project with us. We have new super talented Design Team. It is going to be a great year for Scrap It Girl.

1 comment: