Friday, March 1, 2013

Caught on film - Scrap It Girl challenge


Hello March. Hello longer days. Hello anticipation of coming spring. Hello new Scrap It Girl challenge.


Supplies: cardstock (blue - American Crafts, brown and yellow - unknown), patterned paper (Amy Tangerine for AC), squeeze punches (Fiskars), circle labels (Jenni Bowlin), film ribbon (Tim Holtz), letter stickers (Simple Stories), transparent tag (Basic Grey), stamp (K&Co), Silhouette Cameo, staples

This one is a recipe challenge: 1 stamp, 2 kinds of punches, 3 patterned papers.
1 stamp - SMASH roller date stamp - check
2 kinds of punches - small heart and file tabs (both Fiskars squeeze punches) - check
3 patterned papers - cameras paper for the mat, aqua paper for file tabs, lined paper for the journaling and the title - check
Pictures of Eli putting his shoes on by himself (gasp) - check

I cut the title with Silhouette Cameo by typing the title in Marketing Script and than welding it.


Believe me, this unusual event deserved a layout. When I saw him reaching for his shoes and putting them on I grabbed my phone and started snapping. Now I have a proof :) He can do it!


Stop by the blog to see what other DT members made for the challenge. You have till the end of this month to submit your entry. You could win a fantastic prize  - see picture on my left side bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment