Monday, December 19, 2011

It's a zoo!

If you read my blog for a while you should know already that a good bunch of my layouts use old pictures. My photo binder from 2001 is sitting at my desk and I check it first before I start working on a new layout. Those are pre-digital pictures, they are printed and ready to scrap. The added bonus - I like the trip down the memory lane.

For the next 3 layouts I used the pictures from out trip to Jerusalem Zoo in April 2001. We still lived in Israel but didn't go to Jerusalem very often. I think it was the only time we took Lila with us. I don't remember the details just that the food was super expensive. Isn't that the same in all zoos? I was 6 months pregnant with Ella and Lila was about 2.5 years old. 
I used Bo Bunny Zoology collection on all layouts with little add-ons. I have few pictures left to scrap from the same visit - pictures of Lila petting the bunnies and goats in the petting yard - and after that I can move onto another current event from 2001 :)


Supplies: patterned paper (BoBunny), tag (Bo Bunny), rub-on (Bo Bunny), letter stickers (big - Making Memories, small - Basic Grey), floss (We R Memory Keepers), license plate (Creative Imaginations)


Supplies: cardstock (Core'dinations), patterned paper (Bo Bunny), circle punch (Fiskars), letter stickers (Bo Bunny), sketch (Pagemaps)




 
Supplies: patterned paper (Bo Bunny), rub-on (Bo Bunny), letter stickers (Target), muse token (Tim Holtz), twine (Trendy Twine)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Nice pages of the zoo .... love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. That's great that you scrap old pictures. Me, not so much.

    ReplyDelete