Saturday, April 9, 2011

March for Babies - April 30

This year my local MOMS Club is participating in March for Babies. 
The march is organized by March of Dimes. The mission of March of Dimes is to improve the health of babies by preventing birth defects, premature birth, and infant mortality. I am extremely lucky that all my babies and all babies in our family were healthy, full term babies. But I know that there are many many babies that are born way too early, too small and very sick. They need help and their parents need help. That's why I walk in March for Babies and that's why I am asking for your help. You can click on the badge on the left for my personal page and to make a donation. If you are local, I would love you to join our team and walk with me. Let's make a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment