Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tuesday Trio sketch 58


Supplies: cardstock (Bazzill Basics, American Crafts), patterned paper (unknown), ribbon (unknown), stamps (unknown), die and diecut machine (Lifestyle Crafts), butterffly punch (Martha Stewart)

Another card for Tuesday Trio. We had a fun sketch this week and were challenged to use letter stamps, if possible in Hebrew. I have a Hebrew stamp set that I bought years ago at the book store. Not sure who made them. I stamped the letters and cut them out with my Fiskars micro-tip scissors. The sentiment says "Mazel Tov" in Hebrew, which means Congratulations. The card opens from right to left. The green paper is from my scraps drawer. You can check the blog and see how other DT members interpreted the sketch - very different from my take and very creative! Let me know if you play along, I would love to see your take!

4 comments: