Monday, March 14, 2011

Sketches2Scrapbook


Today I wanted to share a layout I made for winter release of Sketches2Scrapbook app! I had a great sketch to work with and the layout came together so quickly!
Supplies: cardstock (Bazzill Basics  - Swiss Dot), patterned paper (WRMK, American Crafts Dear Lizzy), chipboard photo corners (WRMK), snowflakes (K&Company), jewels (Mark Richards, Studio 18), alpha stickers (Making Memories), border and corner punches (Martha Stewart), border punch (Fiskars), pen (American Crafts)

I also was asked to design a card for the cards version of the app - Sketches4Cards. When I first saw the sketch I thought it will be challenging. I decided just to fillow the sketch as it and not it is one of my favorite cards!
Supplies: patterned paper (Kaiser Craft), die (My Favorite Things), die-cut machine (Lifestyle Crafts), embellishments (Jollee), butterfly punch (Martha Stewart), border punch (Fiskars), stamps (Fiskars), ink (Clearsnap), diamond glaze
You can read all about the apps here on the Sketches2Scrapbook blog. Each app has a demo version with few sketches that you can download and try for free.

9 comments:

  1. Woweee, Maya, that scrap page is absolutely fab! I love the choice of papers and embellishments, but I think what really pulls it all together and makes it special, is all the work you have done with the edging punch, to create those fabulous spiky, wintery pieces of paper. A lovely page indeed!

    The card is cute. I really must have a look at these sketch apps... who knows, DH may even download one to his ipod touch for me... hee hee!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, *pretty!* Those spiky edges are done with a punch? Wow, I love them! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredible scrapbook layout. I love the design, the paper, and your darling photo. Great job Maya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these pages and the apps - I had no idea about the apps, off to get them both now. The card is gorgeous, I am all inspired now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ur LO is fab!!! I love those apps, I'd highly recommend them ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the edges on your paper. Beautiful projects and interesting app.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi there- i'm in your blogging class w/ shimelle & followed link. had to stop and mention how lovely your lo & card are. never heard of these apps- will have to look into them. tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How exciting! The bundled up layout is gorgeous, I like Tge wintery spikes :)

    ReplyDelete