Sunday, November 28, 2010

So much to share!

I can't believe I didn't blog for so long! Last few weeks were so busy and I just didn't have enough energy to blog. I did manage to scrapbook so I have a lot of projects to show, but first, few things I wanted to share:

Sketches2Scrapbook app is now on sale in the iTunes Store!!
There are two versions: a FREE Lite Version with 12 sketches in it for everyone to demo the app, and a FULL version with another 104 sketches for the low price of $4.99 (US Dollars) - the FULL version also gets you the sketches from the free version (so a total of 116 sketches)
Link to Full Version: itunes/sketches2scrapbook

Link to Free Version: itunes/scketches2scrapbook/lite

I think one of the best features of this app is different search options. You can search by style, by number of photos, even by supplies! So cool! Visit Scrapbook2Sketches website to see more sneak peaks and videos. I am so excited to be part of this project. I made 2 layouts for the app.

Crafting Jewish Style 8 Hanukkah Nights and Giveaways

Hanukkah is getting close and Crafting Jewish Style design blog is helping to get you in the mood! 8 special Hanukkah posts started on November 24th and will continue till the first night of Hanukkah! There are 2 big giveaways - Crafting Jewish Style prize and Hanukkah Party Giveaway from The Frog Prince Paperie. How cute are those milk carton boxes??

Here is a quick card I made based on this sketch. I love the label stickers that come with the Hanukkah kit - so cute!

Supplies: cardstock (Recollections), patterned paper, tag and label sticker (Crafting Jewish Style), border punch (Fiskars), jewels (K&Company)

Tomorrow I am going to share my October DT work for Scrapbook Express. I am having a blast there!

2 comments:

  1. Cute card! That App looks cool - hope they do for Droid as well!

    ReplyDelete