Monday, November 8, 2010

Halloween 2005 and Hanukkah 2010

Wow, what a great party it was! Thank you so much Lizzie and Jo for organizing it! I am still going through the posts and enjoying them very much.

Now back to scrapbooking business. I want to share with you 2 layouts I did this weekend based on Twisted Sketches. Both are with pictures from October 2005. The first one is based on sketch 73. The twist for this sketch is "black"


Supplies: cardstock (Bazill), patterned paper (My Mind's Eye), flowers (Heidi Swapp), chipboard (Scenic Route), ink (Brilliance), mists (Tattered Angles, Creative Imaginations), flower and circle punches (Fiskars), pearls (K&Company), stamp (unknown)

The next layout is based on sketch 72. The twist here is "ribbon"



Supplies: cardstock (Core'dinations), patterned paper and tag(My Mind's Eye), felt (Queen&Co), wooden flourishes (Kaiser Craft), ink (Brilliance), letter stickers (Doodlebug), dimensional embellishments (KI Memories), bling (Heidi Swapp), circle and corner punches (Fiskars), ribbons (unknown)

And the last but not least - festive banner I made for Crafting Jewish Style blog. I used my own tutorial to make the paper rosettes. Here is the little sneak peak. You will need to stop by the Crafting Jewish Style blog to see the rest of the pictures.
Supplies: patterned paper (Crafting Jewish Style), border and circle punch (Fiskars), border punch (Martha Stewart), die cut machine and dies (QuicKutz), ribbon (unknown)




7 comments:

  1. You have been so busy - they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these layouts! I have some of that MME paper and now feel inspired to use it! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the placement of the flowers under the first layouts, all three were awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABULOUS job on the twisted sketches!!! You have been soooo busy!!! awesome work! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both layouts! The black is so perfect for those photos, and I love that pumpkin felt trim in the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layouts! Love the Halloween one! How do you find the time to do all this with a little one running around? lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layouts and you know I LOVE LOVE LOVE that banner!

    ReplyDelete