Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Happy Birthday to my little sister!

Actually her birthday was yesterday. I did manage to finish this layout last night but decided to wait for the daylight to take pictures. If you will try to guess who is who I will say 2 things: I am the oldest, on some pictures I am taller than her, on other pictures she is taller than me. :)

I think I never felt like she is my little sister. She is the smartest, the most caring and sensitive woman I know. I miss her dearly.


Twisted sketch #17, Jenni Bowlin patterned paper, Making Memories flowers, Target jewels, Fiskars border punch, Doodlebug letter stickers.

4 comments:

  1. wow, you look a lot alike :D

    great Layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. d color combination are so nice..and lovely dress too..kkeke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great interpretation of the sketch, love the small pics on the bottom!
    Simona - Twisted Sister

    ReplyDelete
  4. Сестрички насегда и мои девочки .Обнимаю и крепко прижимаю вас к моему сердцу в дни вашего рождения и всегда.

    ReplyDelete