Friday, September 25, 2009

Love being a Fiskateer

Last Wednesday I had the most wonderful time. A group of Fiskateers was going to the Fiskars warehouse sale in Wausau. On the way to Wausau they planned to stop at Fiskars HQ. While I couldn't join them for the sale (4 hours each way is just too much for a trip with the baby) I decided to join them for the Fiskars HQ tour. The fact that Merlene was flying in from Tucson, AZ tipped the scale in favor of going. I wanted to see my Nifty Fifty buddy.
When I arrived to the parking lot I was greeted by wonderful Betsy, her lovely daughter Winter, Merlene and Kim (Nice to meet you Kim!). Betsy gave me Fiskars goody bag (more on that later). I put Eli that just woke up in the stroller and we went in. Of course I forgot my camera in the car, so no pictures from me, but the tour was AMAZING! I already saw the HQ but on the weekend when it was empty. Stephenie spent TWO hours with us, showing every corner and cubicle. We spoke to the project managers and engineers, saw new products and prototypes and took pictures with the giant scissors :) What can I say, I was again blown away how serious Fiskars takes their customers. It's an amazing place.... Oh, did I mention the goody bags we got from Fiskars?
When I came home I opened the orange bag that Betsy gave me. Oh my, tons of cute stuff and the cutest charm bracelet. Thank you Betsy so much!
Inside the bag I also found this:
Merlene made this adorable pendant in Fiskars colors. Isn't it gorgeous? Check her awesome fiskateers business card. I need make some for myself!
Thank you so much Merlene! I love it!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy I finally got to meet you, too, Maya!! And your adorable funny little boy. I hope your daughter is ok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lot of fun!
    חתימה טובה

    ReplyDelete