Sunday, July 19, 2009

Teacher gifts

When I was thinking about teachers gifts back in June I stumbled across a template by Lauren Meader. It is called "From the desk of" and it looked like something cute and useful that can be easily done. I made this card box for Ella's teacher with a set of simple thank-you cards.
I liked the idea so much that I made 3 more - one for Ella's speech teacher and 2 more for the school secretaries. Because Ella will go to a different school next year I wanted to make a gift that will stay with them for a while. Those card boxes were perfect. The template costs just $5. It was one of my best scrapbooking purchases :)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Way Cool! I always have ideas to make these but never quiet had the "box" part figured out...I may have to scraplift! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great, Maya. Cute and useful!

    ReplyDelete