Friday, June 19, 2009

Few Random Things

* Last Sunday Lila, Eli and I went to the American Girl doll warehouse sale. The sale was in Oshkosh, so it was quite a trip. We also spent some time in the local outlet mall. We didn't find any special bargains, the American Girl stuff wasn't that exciting. We bought few toys for Eli, PJ and some books for Lila and something for me.
This is for me! I always wanted to buy one of those fancy Barbie dolls and now I have one. :-)
$12 at the warehouse sale. Now the question - should I take it out of the box or keep it in the box?? I'll have to think about it.

* While reading Donna's newsletter last week I noticed that she will be in Israel later this year. She is coming to My Scrap and Fun event. This is really awesome and a great opportunity for Israeli scrapbookers. I took a class with Donna last February and had so much fun. I was thinking that I would like to take one of her new fabric scrapbooking classes and....

* Today I saw an email from my LSS that Donna is coming to teach 4 classes Labor Day weekend. Yippee! I hope to take at least one. I promise to ask her how did she like teaching in Israel :)

* Fiskateers are having a huge giveaway. You could win this baby! Here is a challenge #1 and #2. There is still time to join. If you are not Fiskateer, that's the time to sign up :) If you are on the fence and have questions about being a Fiskateer, let me know!

* Here is another reason to join - next weekend Kids Crafts Fiskamittee (Amy and me) will host an online crop. We planned fun challenges and giveaways. Free few hours on Friday or Saturday (or both!) and come play with us.

* The last one for today. I was asked to be a Guest designer this months at Scrappy Times. They have a scrapbook competition. Every DT member is hosting a challenge based on one of the Suzi Blu's videos As a Guest Designer I will also host a challenge and I picked this video. My layout is already done and I will post it after my challenge goes live.

So, what do we have? Very long post and not pictures. That's not so good. Let's fix it.





Just a few recent layouts. And that's all for today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment