Friday, June 15, 2012

Take Twelve - June

I feel like just yesterday I was cropping May 12th photos and look, it is time to share my June 12th photos. I decided to go this month with the suggested theme of outdoors. We live in a north suburb of Milwaukee in a very green area with plenty of beautiful views. Ella is taking an outdoor drawing camp this week and their Tuesday location was at Riveredge Nature Preserve. I never been there before and I was happy to discover another beautiful place just 30 minutes from our home. I took 2 pictures of the ponds and a picture of Ella's class marching into the prairie. While waiting for Ella I stopped at Alterra coffee shop in Grafton and snapped a picture of the building, the view of Milwaukee river just behind the building and a row of gorgeous peonies. In the afternoon Ella had a gymnastics class in Cedarburg and I added two more pictures to my collection - Starburcks coffee shop where I often wait for Ella to finish her gymnastics class and a cute little place just across the Starbucks called Out & Out. They sell food made with local products and have a killer custard. I finished with few pictures of out home - the front door with the stairs, the wild backyard, our new hammock and the tire swing and one of the wild flowers that just popped in out yard.


 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. This photo-collage is beautiful. Ilove all the outdoors.

    ReplyDelete