Sunday, February 28, 2010

Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger and Pink Persimmon sketch

This week Tuesday Trigger was inspired by a beautiful card by Kimberly Crawford from Stamp It! magazine. I liked the combination of kraft and yellow and how she framed her sentiment with pearls. I used the same color combo on my card. The yellow paper is from Basic Grey Origins line as well as the wine sticker and the buttons. Love that I could layer the buttons - so cute!
Supplies: carstock (Paper Studio), patterned paper (Basic Grey, Pink Paislee), sticker and buttons (Basic Grey), stamp (Fiskars), pearls (Zva Creative), punch (Fiskars)
I used the sketch from the Pink Persimmon blog hop. Each DT member shared a card using the same sketch. I used it for this card and 2 more that I will show in another post.

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! Great take on the TT challenge! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Maya! What a cool approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous Moxie Fab card! I love it!

    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete